Jess's "publication for opposition" seems awfully late to me. When did her items first come to the catalog? If the "publication for opposition" means other parties have 30 days to lodge complaints, that means the final go-ahead for the name didn't come through 'til November 10th, 2005. So I'd imagine they almost for sure had to have started printing her book and making the doll before then. Although, in this day and age, maybe it doesn't take much time to print the books (I noticed the most recent ones are printed in China) so maybe they had another name already green-lighted just in case? (They could've changed the name of the doll and I don't think it would've affected any of her accessories, or her own construction. Although if someone else complained that THEY had a half-Japanese half-Irish doll that liked to go kayaking, AG would've been in some trouble. [img]tongue.gif[/img] )